Standard Membership: Costs only £35 per year. This gives you full access to the website and events.
Introductory Membership: Costs only £5 for 3 months. This is a limited membership, details of which are included below. Introductory membership gives the opportunity to join in and find out more before becoming a full member.
- Can only be used once per member and is for those who haven't previously been a member.
- Gives full read only access to the Club website.
- Allows you to post on the forums.
You will not be able to:
- Take part in training courses whether paid or free of charge.
- Hire Club equipment.
- Vote or stand for Committee positions.
How to Join
For new members to join AOAC for the first time, you will need to:
- Create New Account to register on the website.
- Receive a verification email - click the link to enable your account.
- Set your password.
- Return to this page in order to purchase membership via PayPal.
- You do not need a Paypal account - you can pay via PayPal as a guest with a credit/debit card if you prefer (laptop or pc only).
- When at the 'Review Order' stage, select Pay via PayPal and continue to next stage.
- The PayPal login screen appears with the option to log in to your PayPal account or pay via credit or debit card.
- Select Pay via credit or debit card.