NB - WHATEVER you put in the Username field your Username will become your First Name (space) your Last Name. EG if you set your Username as "4567yit" and your First and Last Names as "Fred" and "Bloggs" then your UserName will be "Fred Bloggs"
Please ensure that you do not enter any spaces yourself (except between your First Name and any initials or other First Names - these are not usually required except in the case of duplicate names).
If you receive an error message about your UserName then please contact the [email protected]
I give consent for AOAC to:
1) Share my name and email address with the organiser and the other attendees when I book a place on an event. This allows the organiser to contact participants to provide further details of the event and allows attendees to arrange lift shares etc.
2) Share my name, email address and qualifications with Activity Coordinators. This enables them to contact me about future events which I have selected as having an interest in. The qualification records are needed by the Activity Coordinator for the management of their activity.
3) Share my name with all members of the club if I join the Committee or become an Activity Coordinator. This is so the membership knows who has responsibility for each role.
4) Share my name, email address, phone number, age range, post code (first sequence only) and activity qualifications and interests with the Committee for the sole purpose of running the club.
5) Share my name, email address and phone number with all members if I organise an event. This is so that the membership can contact me for further information.
We do not share your information with anyone outside AOAC
This provides extra information about events and other things happening around the club.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
We recommend that you try it for a while.